Are you passionate about positively impacting the lives of our Veterans?
Do you have a knack for organizing and motivating people to accomplish a common goal?
About the Organization:
At Purple Heart Homes, we are Veterans. We are also the sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, spouses, and those who are proud to have a connection to our nation’s military. Join our family and help us provide much-needed assistance to Veterans of all eras.
Purple Heart Homes is looking for an IT Manager in Statesville, NC (on-site).
The IT Manager is a detail-oriented, experienced IT professional who can work with little supervision and think outside the box. Candidates must be professional, have strong organizational skills, be able to communicate effectively with Veterans, employees and third-party providers. This person must be able to work with others, as well as independently, and be able to adapt to the fast-changing environment, while managing the day-to-day IT needs of the organization.
The ideal candidate will be results-oriented with a passion for motivating and training others. In addition to strong leadership and decision-making skills, the ideal candidate will possess the ability to:
- Identify alternative solutions to a problem and implement a solution
- Motivate others to work toward a common goal
- Get stuff done!
- Analyze and evaluate resources to efficiently solve problems
- Be dependable and accountable
- Treat others fairly and see others’ points of view
The ideal candidate will be reliable and understand what is necessary to accomplish the work. A proven record of delivering on complex projects and a passion for helping others are needed.
- Manage all IT hardware for the organization – computers, accessories, phones, server, T1V, printers, copiers, scanners, tablets, headsets
- Liaison with third-party provider to set up new users or remove access
- Ensure new employee computers and phones are set up with needed accessories
- Keep an updated IT inventory and recommend updates
- Troubleshoot user hardware issues and answer user questions
- Manage the phone system
- Coordinate ongoing relationships with third-party suppliers
- Manage Google Apps for Business Account
- Set up new email addresses as requested
- Reset passwords as need
- Take control of accounts when people leave the organization
- Purchase and track various installed computer software
- Train staff members in the use of hardware and software, answer questions, assist in use of data, reports, and record retention
- Learn the structure of our Salesforce platform
- Manage active automations
- Manage all users including set up, permissions and decactivation
- Assist the marketing team and donor team in managing engagement plans
- Manually upload data into Salesforce as needed
- Create and update email templates as needed
- Master Salesforce reporting basic, be the go to person for reports and list views, questions and requests
- Manage the information that flows into Salesforce from integrations, monitoring for completeness and duplicates
- Compile newsletter mailing lists
- Be the back up for all webform conversions
- All other duties assigned by higher management
- Adherence to all requirements of the Employee Handbook regarding workplace safety, behavior, and expectations of an individual
- Must have at least 3 years experience in an IT role
- Must have a working knowledge of Salesforce
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Dependable and reliable
- Must have great attention to detail
- Ability to read, write, and possess advanced computer skills
- Good organizational skills
- A desire to keep learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in training personnel
Purple Heart Homes is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.