A Purple Heart Homes chapter is a collection of community leaders, organized as a volunteer organization, operating within the culture and guidelines of Purple Heart Homes to provide assistance to eligible Veterans. Our chapters focus on VAIP (Veterans Aging in Place) projects, renovations or repairs made to homes that are owned by the Veteran. Projects vary greatly based on the needs of the Veteran and the capabilities of the chapter. Typical projects may include widening doorways, remodeling bathrooms, building ramps or installing railings. All projects focus on making life safer and easier for Veterans and their caregivers.
To request more information about starting a chapter click here.
Cook Inlet, AK Chapter
- Area of Operation: Anchorage, Matanuska Borough, and Kenai Peninsula AK
East Texas Chapter
- Area of Operation: Smith, Rusk, Gregg, Cherokee, and Anderson Counties
Golden Corner, SC Chapter
- Area of Operation: Oconee, Anderson, and Pickens counties in South Carolina
Golden Heart, AK Chapter
- Area of Operation: Fairbanks and North Star Borough in Alaska
Metro Atlanta, GA Chapter
New York Downstate Chapter
- Area of Operation: Duchess, Putnam, Westchester, Rockland & Orange counties plus the 5 Boroughs of NYC
Northeast Ohio Chapter
North Wake, NC Chapter
- Area of Operation: North Raleigh, Wake Forest, Rolesville, & Youngsville
- Details Coming Soon!
Pensacola, Florida Chapter
Phoenix Rising Chapter, AZ
Piedmont, NC Chapter
- Area of Operation: Guilford, Rockingham, Alamance, Forsyth, Davidson, and Davie Counties in North Carolina