Reports to the Vice President of Operations. Manage and expedite the relationships with key stakeholders of our Mission. Communicate, assist, and inspire the key participants in the overall Marketing program by telephone, e-mail or in person.
• High School Education
• Experience in office systems, completion of forms, and interaction with a wide range of people
• Experience with not-for-profit organizations
• Knowledge of organizations that focus on support of nonprofit enterprises
• Experience with military personnel nomenclature
• Ability to schedule, track, and monitor relationship building
• Communicate with all stakeholders, informing them of needs and successes, and answer questions.
• Assist in establishing working partnerships to implement solutions for our Veteran community
• Communicate with stakeholders consistently on goals and progress
• Oversee development of all public-facing materials
• Establish and maintain relationships and communication with vendors/ contractors of marketing and/ or advertising materials
• Protect the company brand by monitoring all usage of logo and likeness and assuring that event and other publicity conforms with Grantor and Donor standards and requirements
• Research and develop new marketing opportunities
• Develop and implement yearly Marketing Plan and budget
• Manage and make decisions for Marketing Department
• Develop and maintain relationships with members of the community
• Adherence to all requirements of the Employee Handbook regarding workplace safety, behavior, and expectations of an individual
• All other duties assigned by higher management
Purple Heart Homes Job Application
*Purple Heart Homes, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative action measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.